Inky Jacky (讀者劇場劇本,附中文翻譯)

(純英文版本請按此)

Inky Jacky

Characters:
1. Jacky
2. Narrator, Jacky’s father
3. Ruby
4. Kevin
5. Vivian
6. Daisy
7. Bob
8. Peter

Originally written by Lin Chia-Shien (林佳賢 http://www.wmfield.idv.tw ). Adapted by James Chiou (http://blog.roodo.com/james_is_007 ) for Readers Theater.
The script is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License.本作品可供自由改作或使用,以創用 CC 姓名標示-非商業性-相同方式分享 2.5 台灣授權條款授權。(For more information, please visit here. )

Narrator: In a sunny morning, at school……
敘述者:在學校,一個晴朗的日子……
Bob: Hi, Ruby, Vivian and Daisy. Great to see you beautiful girls here.
嗨,Ruby, Vivian 跟 Daisy。真高興看到妳們這些美麗的女孩啊。
Ruby, Vivian & Daisy: Hello!
哈囉!
Peter: What were you girls just talking about?
妳們女生在講些什麼啊?
Ruby: We were talking about Inky Jacky.
我們在講髒兮兮的Jacky.
Peter: Oh, were you? I don’t even want to admit that I have such a … unique classmate.
喔,是嗎? 我甚至不想承認我有這麼一個……特殊的同學。
Bob: I don’t think Inky Jacky is a fun topic. Let’s talk about the weekend plan. You are gorgeous and you know I like you very much. Can you go out with me this weekend?
我不覺得Jacky 是個好玩的話題。我們講講週未的計畫吧。妳很美,而且知道我很喜歡妳。妳這個週未可以跟我一起出去玩嗎?
Ruby: Are you kidding me? In your dreams!
妳在開玩笑吧? 在你夢裏! (想都別想之意。)
Bob: Oh, no! You let me down again.
喔,不! 妳又讓我失望了。
Peter: Then what about me? I am more handsome than Bob. You can choose me to go out with you!
那麼我呢? 我比 Bob 還要英俊。妳可以選我跟妳一起出去。
Ruby: Well, not in your life!
嗯,在你下輩子吧!
Peter: That’s bitter.
這話真刻薄。
Vivian: She is the campus queen. You two are not qualified to be her boyfriend.
她是校花耶。你們還不夠格做她的男朋友。
Daisy: She is the campus queen. And everybody says that she got pretty crisp complexion and perfect structure.
她是校花。而且每個人都說她皮膚好,而且身材棒。
Peter & Bob: Campus queen! Be my girl!
校花啊! 當我的女朋友吧!
Ruby: No! Someday I will be a fashion model. Maybe I’ll just be like my mother and marry a millionaire.
才不要! 有天我會變成時裝模特兒。或許我會跟我媽媽一樣嫁個有錢人。
Vivian & Daisy: Definitely!
一定會的啦!
Ruby: So I don’t think you two are well qualified… Hey! I am thirsty. Give me some water now.
所以我覺得你們兩個男生不夠格……嘿! 我渴了。給我一點水喝吧。
Vivian & Daisy: Here you are!
水在這裏!
Peter & Bob: Ruby… Ruby…Be my girl, please!
Ruby…… Ruby…… 請當我的女朋友吧!
Ruby: You know, my heart belongs to someone… There’s a boy in my mind and he knows I’m thinking of him. I know I truly love him.
你們該知道,我的心屬於某人……有個男生常在我心,而且他知道我在想他。我知道我真心愛著他。
==============

Narrator: Kevin and Inky Jacky come to Ruby and her friends.
敘述者:Kevin 和髒兮兮的 Jacky 來到 Ruby 和她朋友們面前。
Vivian: It smells bad here, just like something in toilet…
這裏聞起來好臭啊,就像在廁所裏……
Daisy: Oh, it’s Inky Jacky. He is the freak in our class.
喔,那是髒兮兮的Jakcy 的關係啦。他是班上的怪胎。
Vivian: Oh, he is so far away, but we can still smell him! Disgusting!
喔,他那麼遠,我們還可以聞到他! 真噁心!
Daisy: I feel like to puke.
我想要吐了。
Ruby: Actually I know a secret about him.
事實上我知道一個關於他的秘密。
Vivian: Oh, I love gossips. Say it! Say it now, please…
喔,我愛八掛。說吧! 請現在說吧!
Ruby: Look, I heard others said that he lives in a junkyard and he eats swill for meals.
聽著,我聽別人說他住在垃圾場,而且他吃餿水當三餐。
Vivian & Ruby: Swill? You mean garbage fed to hogs?
餿水? 妳指的事餵豬吃的那種嗎?
Ruby: Exactly. That’s what I’m talking about.
正是。那就是我所說的。
==============

Vivian: Hey, look! The charming prince on our campus, Kevin.
嘿,看啊。校園王子 Kevin 過來了。
Daisy: And… Inky Jacky…
跟著……髒兮兮的 Jacky.
Kevin & Jacky: Hello, everyone!
哈囉,大家好!
Ruby: Kevin! You look nice today! Is this your new shirt?
Kevin! 你今天看起來真帥! 這是你的新襯衫嗎?
Kevin: Yes, my pretty Ruby. Do you like it?
是的,我美麗的Ruby。妳喜歡嗎?
Ruby: I like your new shirt! Oh, do you have free time to go out with me this weekend, Kevin? What about going to a movie?
我喜歡你的新襯衫! 喔,你週未有時間跟我出去嗎,Kevin? 去看場電影如何?
Kevin: I am going to play basketball with Jacky this weekend.
我這週未要跟 Jacky打籃球。
Ruby: How disappointing! Ok, you go play with him. But…Kevin, I think you should not go with Jacky.
真令人失望! 好吧,你跟他打。但是……Kevin 我覺得你不該跟Jacky 在一起。
Bob: He stinks.
他很臭。
Peter: And smells……
而且散發出一種味道。
Vivian: He always wears a dirty and ragged shirt!
他總是穿著髒且破的襯衫。
Daisy: And he is so nasty.
而且他很噁心。
Ruby: Jacky, you are the nastiest and most disgusting boy. Kevin, you have a great look and I don’t think Inky Jacky can be your friend.
Jacky,你是世上最噁心最令人想吐的男生了。Kevin 你長得很帥,我覺得Jacky 不該是你的朋友。
Kevin: I just don’t get it. Why are you always so acrid? You don’t really know him well!
我不懂。為何妳們如此刻薄? 你們真的不夠了解他。
Jacky: Kevin, don’t say anything for me. She is telling the truth. I am just so nasty and disgusting.
Kevin,別為我講話了。她說的是實話,我就是這麼噁心、令人想吐。
Kevin: But…… that’s not true! They have problem understanding you, Jacky.
但是……那不是事實! 他們誤解你了,Jacky.
Bob: I don’t think I am Jacky’s friend. I don’t have such a friend with such a nasty smell.
我不覺得我是 Jackky 的朋友,我沒有這麼臭的朋友。
Peter: We are smart and get good grades. Inky Jacky doesn’t do his homework well. And he doesn’t study hard. So I don’t like Inky Jacky to be our friend. Do you agree with me, Ruby?
我們很聰明,考試又考得好。髒兮兮的 Jacky 常沒在做功課。而且他成績也不好。他不認真。所以我覺得髒兮兮的 Jacky 不是我們的朋友。Ruby 妳同意我的說法嗎?
Ruby: Inky Jacky, piggy Jacky, dumb Jacky, go away, go away!
髒兮兮的 Jacky,像豬的 Jacky,笨蛋Jacky,快滾,快滾!
Kevin: You are so rude to Jacky. I am not very happy with your words.
你們對Jacky 太粗暴了。妳們講的真令我生氣。
Jacky: Forget it, Kevin, let’s go.
算了吧,Kevin。我們走。
Narrator: Kevin and Jacky leave Ruby and her friends.
敘事者:Kevin 和 Jacky 離開了 Ruby 和她的朋友。
=============

Ruby: Kevin is so charming even though he’s angry with me.
Kevin 即使在生氣還是那麼地帥。
Vivian & Daisy: He is so handsome!
他好帥!
Daisy: Look, maybe he wants to catch your eye. So he is so mean to you.
聽著,或許他想要吸引你的注意力。所以他對你這麼壞。
Vivian: Because of your beauty, he has a crush on you.
因為妳的美,他愛上你了啦。
Ruby: Oh……why am I so beautiful? Look at myself! The pond is like a mirror, and I can enjoy my beauty right here. Oh, even the fish is jealous of me. Please don’t run away from me, little cutie fish!
喔……為何我如此美麗? 看看我! 這個水池就像鏡子,我可以在這裏看看我的美貌。喔,甚至連魚都忌妒我的美。請別走,可愛的小魚!
Narrator: Ruby falls into the fountain.
敘事者:Ruby 掉進噴水池。
Ruby: Help! Help!
救命啊! 救命啊!
Vivian: I can’t swim! I can not save her.
我不會游泳! 我救不了她。
Daisy: Me neither.
我也是!
Vivian & Daisy: Help! Anybody…… help!
救命啊! 來人啊!
Daisy: Please help us!
請幫助我們!
Vivian and Daisy: Somebody……anybody……please help us!
來人啊……幫我們啊!
Narrator: Kevin hears them shouting and comes with Jacky to the fountain.
敘事者:Kevin 聽到她們在叫,跟Jacky 一起來到噴水池這邊。
Kevin: What’s going on here?
怎麼了?
Vivian & Daisy: Ruby is drowning. Kevin, please save her!
Ruby 沈下去了。Kevin 請救她!
Kevin: I……I…… Wait! Jacky……
我……我……(跳水聲) 等等! Jacky……
Narrator: Jacky dives into the fountain. He saves Ruby and performs CPR for Ruby.
敘事者:Jacky 跳進水池。他救了Ruby而且對 Ruby做了人工呼吸。
=============

Jacky: Ruby, Ruby! Can you hear me? Please go for someone!
Ruby, Ruby! 妳聽得見了嗎? 去找人來幫忙!
Ruby: Oh……, Kevin, is that you?
喔……,Kevin 是你嗎?
Jacky: Mmm……I’m Jacky.
嗯……我是Jacky.
Daisy: Jacky saved you from drowning.
Jacky 救了妳,讓妳沒淹死。
Peter: Yes, he did.
是啊,是他。
Bob: Jacky, you’re a hero.
Jacky 你是英雄。
Kevin: Yes, Bob is right, you are really the hero.
是啊。Bob 是對的,你真的是個難雄。
Ruby: Oh, I deeply appreciate what you did for me.
喔,我真感激你為我做的一切。
Jacky: Say nothing. Bob, Peter, and Kevin, let’s take her to the health center.
別再說了。Bob, Peter 跟 Kevin 我們送她去健康中心吧。
Bob, Peter & Kevin: Okay.
好。
Narrator: Ruby is sent to the health center.
敘事者:Ruby被送到健康中心。
===================

Ruby: Kevin……Thanks for your help today.
Kevin……謝謝你今天的幫助。
Kevin: It’s Jacky, the one you should thank to.
妳應該謝的是Jacky.
Ruby: Of course, I thank him an awful lot.
當然,我非常謝謝他。
Kevin: Never look down on people. You are not really superior to anybody.
別看輕任何人。妳並沒有比任何人優越。
Ruby: Okay.
知道。
==========

Narrator: Bob, Peter, and Jacky meet Kevin and Ruby on the way home after school.
敘事者:放學後回家的路上,Bob, Peter 和 Jacky 遇到了Kevin 和Ruby。
Jacky: Hi, everybody.
嗨,大家好。
Bob: Jacky is incredible. He’s not only a kind boy but also a good artist. Everybody please look at the craft in his hands.
Jacky很厲害。他不只是個好男孩,而且還是個厲害的藝術家。大家請看他手上的工藝品。
Daisy: You see, this craft is made by trashery. It’s amazing, right?
你們看,這個工藝品是由廢物作成的。真神奇,不是嗎?
Peter: Yes, the craft is wonderful. Jacky, I never thought you are a genius.
是啊,這個工藝品真好看。Jacky,我從沒想過你是個天才。
Jacky: Mmm…… Well, I just do my best, but it’s not good enough.
嗯……啊,我只是盡力而為,但它還不夠好看啦。
Ruby: Shut……up……, it’s really excellent.
閉……嘴……,它真的很棒哩。
Kevin: I bet you have more works at home.
我敢說你在家裏有更多作品。
Ruby, Vivian, Daisy, Bob, & Peter: May we go to your home? Please……
我們可以去你家嗎? 拜託……
Jacky: Sorry, I have to turn you down.
不好意思,我得拒絕你們。
Kevin: Why?
為什麼?
Jacky: Because……I’m super busy, and my home is far, far away.
因為……我超忙的,而且我家在很遠很遠的地方。
Ruby: Oh……I see, maybe we’ll go another day when you have free time.
喔,我知道了,或許我們可以找你有空的時候去。
Jacky: Ok……, I got to go. See you then.
好……我要走了,明天見。
Narrator: Jacky leaves his friends.
敘事者:Jacky 離開他的朋友。
==========

Bob: It’s so weird that he’s never told us where his home is.
很奇怪,他從來不跟我們說他的家在哪裏。
Peter: Do you know where his home is, Kevin?
Kevin 你知道他家在哪裏嗎?
Kevin: No idea.
不知道。
Vivian: Hey, I have an idea. We can follow his back.
嘿,我有個主意。我們可以跟縱他。
Kevin: It’s rude!
這樣不好吧!
Daisy: Not at all. We just want to know where his home is.
不會。我們只是想知道他家在哪裏。
Ruby: Okay, let’s go.
好,我們走吧。
Narrator: Jacky comes back home. And his classmates follow him and peep ino his house.
敘事者:Jacky回到家。而且他的同學們跟著他到他家,而且偷看他家裏面的情況。
==========

Jacky: Father, I’m home…… Father! Father……
爸,我回來了。爸! 爸……
Father: I’m here, Jacky.
Jacky,我在這裏。
Jacky: What happened? Are you all right?
怎麼了? 你還好吧?
Father: (Cough.) I’m all right. Don’t worry about me. (Cough.)
(咳)我很好。別為我擔心。(咳)
Jacky: Father, you scared me! Let’s go to see a doctor, OK?
爸,你嚇壞我了! 我們去看醫生,好嗎?
Father: No, no…… We can’t afford it. The money should be saved for your study, not for my illness. I’m all right. Really! (Cough.)
不,不……我們付不起錢。該省錢給你當學費,而不是給我看病。我還好。真的! (咳)
Jacky: Father, father, drink some water.
爸,爸,喝點水吧。
Father: My dear Jacky, now I need to take a rest.
我親愛的Jacky,我想休息一下。
Jacky: Yes, father. Don’t worry now. I’ll go out and pick up more empty cans for exchanging money. Father, I think I have to go out and do it now. Bye!
是的,爸爸。別為我擔心。我會出去撿更多的空罐來換錢。爸,我覺得我現在該去撿了。拜拜!
Father: Bye!
再見!
Ruby: So…… that’s the reason! It can explain everything Jacky had ever done.
所以……這就是那個原因了! 這可以解釋Jacky做過的每件事。
Daisy: He’s always dirty because he has to pick up empty cans in the junkyard.
他總是很髒,因為他得在垃圾場撿空罐。
Vivian: That’s why his shirt and pants are always inky.
那就是為何他的衣服和褲子總是髒兮兮的原因。
Bob: I think we misunderstood him……
我覺得我們誤解了他……
Peter: He doesn’t want to be Inky Jacky. He is forced to be so.
他不想成為髒兮兮的Jacky。他是被迫的。
Bob: He is diligent. He just doesn’t have time to do his homework.
他很勤奮。他只是沒有時間去做功課。
Peter: That’s why he didn’t get good grades. He is so poor, and we were not nice to him. We have done something wrong to him.
那就是他為何得不到好成績的原因。他很窮,我們以前對他太差了。我們對他作了不好的事。
Kevin: Yes, we really should not look down on him.
是啊,我們不該輕視他。
Ruby: We should do something to help him.
我們必須作點事來幫助他。
Vivian: Hey, I have another idea. We can help him to pick up cans.
嘿,我有另外的主義。我們可以幫他撿罐子。
Ruby: The more empty cans he has, the more money he will earn.
有更多的空罐的話,他就可以賺更多錢。
Kevin: And then he can take his father to see a doctor.
然後他就可以帶他爸去看醫生。
Daisy: Let’s all go to the junkyard to find Jacky and help him.
我們一起去垃圾場去找Jacky ,並幫助他吧。
Ruby: Good, just do it!
好,就這麼辦!
Ruby, Vivian, Daisy, Kevin, Bob, & Peter: Let’s go.
我們走!
==========

Narrator: In the junkyard.
敘事者:在垃圾場裏。
Ruby, Vivian, Daisy, Kevin, Bob, & Peter: Hello, Jacky. We really like you. We decide to help you pick up more cans.
哈囉,Jacky。我們真的很喜歡你。我們決定幫你撿更多空罐。
Jacky: (Cry, and wipe tears) So, now you all know why I am “Inky Jacky?”
(哭,擦淚)所以現在你們都知道為何我是「髒兮兮的Jacky」了嗎?
Kevin: Yes, we know about your family and situation well now.
是啊我們現在很了解你的家庭和處境了。
Jacky: I am so touched you come here to help me. Thank all of you!
我很感動你們來這裏幫我。謝謝你們!
Ruby, Vivian, Daisy, Kevin, Bob, & Peter: Never mind!
別這麼說!
Jacky: Every time I feel sad, you give me power and love. Every time I feel upset, you give me hope and smiles. You make me know that I am not alone.
每次我感到悲傷,你們都給我愛和力量。每次我不愉快,你們給我希望和笑容。你們讓我知道我不孤單。

All: 全部人:
You can be rich, 你沒有錢,生活仍可以富足,
With no money to spend.
You can do everything, 當你了然於心,你就可以作好每件事。
When you understand.
Never look down on anyone. 不要輕視每個人。
You can accept everyone. 你可以接受每個人。
And help each other in the time of need. 並在他們有難時幫助彼此。
Open your heart, 敞開你的內心。
And open your mind. 開放你的心靈。
Open your thoughts, 敞開你的思想。
And open your eyes. 打開你的雙眼。
Open up. Open up. 敞開吧。開放吧
You know that you can. 你知道你可以作得到的。

廣告

8 thoughts on “Inky Jacky (讀者劇場劇本,附中文翻譯)

  1. 我們校內有個英劇比賽,在看過您的作品後,深深的被您所感動
    希望您能將您們的配樂和影片傳至我的信箱,好讓我們有個完好的示範

    按讚數

  2. 您好
    今天來到您的網站
    是最Lucky的
    因為 我正為開學後 學生話劇演出頭痛
    您可以將影片及音樂寄給我嗎
    不勝感激

    謝謝您

    按讚數

  3. 您好:最近班上學生要參加讀者劇場比賽,是否能使用您的劇本當題材呢?謝謝!(*˘︶˘*)

    按讚數

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

連結到 %s