* Audio player v1.2.3 by Martin Laine — Highly configurable single track mp3 player.
* Bad Behavior v2.0.15 by Michael Hampton — Deny automated spambots access to your PHP-based Web site.
* Break Out Of Frames v0.3 by GNot — Avoid being framed by some other web site.
* Creative Commons Configurator v1.0 by George Notaras — Adds a Creative Commons license to your blog pages and feeds. Also, provides some Template Tags for use in your theme templates. Please visit the plugin’s configuration panel.
* Depokerizer v1.0 by Addy Cameron-Huff — Gets rid of comments by Poker Bots
* Full Text Feed v1.04 by Ronald Heft, Jr. — Prevents WordPress 2.1+ from adding a more link to your website’s feed.
* Get Recent Comments v2.0.2 by Krischan Jodies — Display the most recent comments or trackbacks with your own formatting in the sidebar. Visit Options/Recent Comments after activation of the plugin.
* Google XML Sitemaps v184.108.40.206 by Arne Brachhold — This plugin will generate a sitemaps.org compatible sitemap of your WordPress blog which is supported by Ask.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO. Configuration Page
* PHP Exec v1.7 by Priyadi Iman Nurcahyo — Execute PHP Code inside a post. Do NOT use this plugin if you don’t trust your WP users.
* Post-Plugin Library v2.5b28 by Rob Marsh, SJ — Does nothing by itself but supplies common code for the Similar Posts, Recent Posts, Random Posts, and Recent Comments plugins. Make sure you have the latest version of this plugin.
* Quotmarks Replacer v1.2.0 by Sparanoid — Convert all SBC quotation marks and suspension points into DBC case. 解决 WordPress 的全角引号问题，将全角的单引、和双引号和省略号替换成半角的格式，使后台输入的引号、省略号格式与前台读者浏览的引号格式保持一致。
* Random Posts v2.5b26 by Rob Marsh, SJ — Displays a highly configurable list of randomly selected posts. Instructions and help online. Requires the latest version of the Post-Plugin Library to be installed.
* Search &* 038; Replace v2.3 by Mark Cunningham and Frank Bueltge — A simple search for find strings in your database and replace the string. Use in Manage -> Search/Replace.
* Search Everything v4.5 by Dan Cameron — Adds search functionality with little setup. Including options to search pages, excerpts, attachments, drafts, comments, tags and custom fields (metadata). Also offers the ability to exclude specific pages and posts. Does not search password-protected content.
* Search Meter v2.2 by Bennett McElwee — Keeps track of what your visitors are searching for. After you have activated this plugin, you can check the Search Meter Statistics page to see what your visitors are searching for on your blog.
* Search_Hilite v1.9 by Georg Leciejewski — When someone is referred from a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or WordPress’ own, the searchterms are highlighted. You can set the markup-style in Options pages or in your own css. /original Version 1.5 by Ryan Boren . Support for Chinese Language Added by Xuefeng Li
* Similar Posts v2.5b28 by Rob Marsh, SJ — Displays a highly configurable list of related posts. Similarity can be based on any combination of word usage in the content, title, or tags. Don’t be disturbed if it takes a few moments to complete the installation — the plugin is indexing your posts. Instructions and help online. Requires the latest version of the Post-Plugin Library to be installed.
* Smart Archives v1.9 by Justin Blanton — A simple, clean, and future-proof way to present your archives.
* Spam Karma 2 v2.3 rc1 by dr Dave — Ultimate Spam Killer for WordPress.
Activate the plugin and go to Manage >> Spam Karma 2 to configure.
See Spam Karma 2 >> About for details.
* Textile 1 v1.0 by Dean Allen — This is a simple wrapper for Dean Allen’s Humane Web Text Generator, also known as Textile. If you use this plugin you should disable Textile 2 and Markdown, as they don’t play well together.
* Viper’s Plugins Used v1.12 by Viper007Bond — Allows you to display alphabetically what plugins you have enabled on your blog in either a table or unordered list. Also allows you to set custom descriptions for the plugins in the output.
* WP Super Cache v0.6.4 by Donncha O Caoimh — Very fast caching module for WordPress. Once enabled, you must enable the cache. Based on WP-Cache by Ricardo Galli Granada.
* WP lightbox 2 v0.6.3 by Safirul Alredha — Lightbox JS v2 is a simple, unobtrusive script used to to overlay images on the current page written by Lokesh Dhakar. Add rel="lightbox" attribute to any link tag to activate the lightbox. This plugin integrate its feature into your WordPress blog.
* WP-DBManager v2.20 by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan — Manages your WordPress database. Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.
* WP-PageNavi v2.30 by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan — Adds a more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog.
* WP-PostViews Plus v1.1.6 by Richer Yang — Enables You To Display How Many Times A Post Had Been Viewed By User Or Bot.
* WP-Print v2.30 by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan — Displays a printable version of your WordPress blog’s post/page.
* WordPress Database Backup v2.1.5 by Austin Matzko — On-demand backup of your WordPress database. Navigate to Manage → Backup to get started.
* WordPress Automatic Upgrade v1.1 by Keith Dsouza — WordPress Automatic Upgrade allows a user to automatically upgrade the wordpress installation to the latest one provided by wordpress.org using the 5 steps provided in the wordpress upgrade instructions. Go to WordPress Automatic Upgrade to upgrade your installation Thanks to Ronald Huereca for making the plugin run in automatic mode.